Wednesday 29 December 2010

58. Develop charity challenge

I have been thinking about this idea and have decided to do something small for different charities every day of the year throughout 2011. Examples will include donating my wedding dress to charity, volunteering as a marshal at events, taking part in 5Ks, cycling races, swimming events, baking cakes and so on. I'll try to find 365 different charities but suspect I will return to the same ones here and there. Any ideas or charity names are very welcome!
I'll be charting my progress here:
http://www.charity365.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all! I am walking the great wall of china for Clic sargent charity, so you are more than welcome to sponsor me for one of the 365 things.

    Here is my link info:
    http://www.justgiving.com/Danniegreatwalladventure

    Best of luck though and think its a very sweet thing to do and am sure you will have fun along the way.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dannie!
    Thanks for letting me know about your Great Wall of China challenge and how could I not sponsor you when you've phrased it so charmingly? :-)

    It won't be much, but I'll do what I can - good luck with the training!
    pbr xx

    ReplyDelete