Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rolling along...

3. Fix roller blades
4. Go to a roller blade event
5. sell roller blades

DONE, NOT DONE and DONE!!

I must have been able to see my roller blades when I drew up this list! MrPBR and I had a boot sale the other day where we had a fabulously uplifting clear out! I found a bolt to fix the wheel that had come off, took them along to the boot sale and sold them for a fiver to a very happy young girl, carefully missing out the "going to a roller blade event" idea. I did, after all, nearly manage to kick myself in the face the first time I went roller blading as a youngster along the Beaches in Toronto. I also recall that on the same day, I experienced a pure Frank Spencer moment when I couldn't stop and managed to wheel in and out of a few lanes of traffic on Queen STreet East without being hit. Why I bought the damn things after that I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment