Thursday 26 May 2011

82. Consider fostering/adoption

NOT DONE!

I have had to put this one on hold for about a year or two if things work out as I have done something a bit stupid and gone and got myself pregnant. How is it that everyone else knows exactly what to do and where to go under these circumstances, yet it is all new to me? Even the midwife was laughing at some of my questions today! So I am feeling like a silly schoolgirl, totally overwhelmed and alternating between complete disbelief and a blind sense of panic in wanting to get everything ready!

Of course, this might not work out, but even if it does, adoption (which I think I prefer to fostering) won't be a option until 2012!!

2 comments:

  1. Huge, huge congratulations!! Very happy for you:-) I always belief in the moto, no question is a stupid question and i can only imagine that it is an overwhelming time when you find out, after all, it is a completely life changing thing, so takes time to process.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dannie - you are so thoughtful and kind! I am still in disbelief!!

    ReplyDelete