Tuesday 13 March 2012

36. Have a completely different hairstyle

I came onto this oft-neglected blog as MrPBR and I have just joined the National Trust. This was something on the original 101 in 1001 challenge, but having reached the end of that, I see that it didn't make it onto my "36 before 36" list!

We're thrilled that we now have a year to visit as many properties as possible to get our money's worth! We started with Basildon Park and I have earmarked Stourhead Gardens as the next one.

Please let us know which National Trust properties you would recommend!

So back to "36 in 36". I now have a very short hair cut and it has been dyed a sort of reddish-purple colour. I don't even own a hairdryer or hair straighteners and normally just tie it up and forget about it. It's a bit of a cliche, but I do feel lighter and it is a huge confidence boost to have your hair done properly, even if it did cost about £30 more than I usually pay!

I have debated with myself whether or not to add a photo. Nah!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, would have loved to have seen a picture of it!! Great news about the hair cut, sounds funky:-)

    ReplyDelete