Tuesday 22 December 2009

15 - update!!! Watch University Challenge being filmed!


I found out that one of the episodes of University Challenge was being aired on BBC2 this week! Funnily enough, I wasn't meant to be around to watch it, but due to a set of very strange circumstances I happened to be at home, and here I appear in the audience for about 2 seconds!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pl24p/University_Challenge_2009_2010_Episode_24/

I got 15 questions (and a half) right, which was quite poor considering that I had heard them all back in July - perhaps my memory was affected by being just metres away from one of my heroes - Mr J Paxman!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time AND were seen on TV (I am not worthy, I am not worthy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was fun seeing yourself on tellie! Intrigued by the strange circumstances!

    ReplyDelete